He Said I Know A Better Restaurant


He Said I Know A Better Restaurant

Mohon di bantu jawabannya 1. She said, "I am reading." 2. They said, "We are busy." 3. He said, "I know a better restaurant." 4. She said, "I woke up early." 5. He said, "My brother was staying at Bali for a week."

Daftar Isi

1. Mohon di bantu jawabannya 1. She said, "I am reading." 2. They said, "We are busy." 3. He said, "I know a better restaurant." 4. She said, "I woke up early." 5. He said, "My brother was staying at Bali for a week."


Jawaban:

he said iam reading some book 2they said we are realy busy


2. mengubah kalimat langsung dan tidak langsung!1.he said,"I know a better restaurant."2.she said,"I woke up early."3.he said,"I Will ring her."4.They said,"we have just arrived."5.He said,"I Will clean the car."6.she said," I did not say that."7.she said,"I don't know where my shoes are."8.He said:" I won't tell anyone."minta bantuannya ya​


1. he said, if he know a better restaurant

2. she said, if she woke up earlly

3. he said, if he will ring her

4. they said, if we have just arrived

5. he said, if he will clean the car

6. she said, if she did not say that

7. she said, if she don't know where her shoes are

8. he said, if he won't tell anyone


3. Rewrite the sentences in reported speech 1. She said, “I am reading.” 2.They said, “We are busy.” 3.He said, “I know a better restaurant.” 4.She said, “I woke up early.”5. He said, “I will ring her.” 6.They said, “We have just arrived.”7. He said, “I will clean the car.” 8.She said, “I did not say that.”9. She said, “I don’t know where my shoes are.” 10.He said: “I won’t tell anyone.”​


Jawaban:

1. She said she was reading.

2. They said we were busy.

3. He said he knew a better restaurant.

4. She said she woke up early.

5. He said he will ring her.

6. They said we had just arrived.

7. He said he will clean the car.

8. She said she didn't say that.

9. She said she didn't know where my shoes are.

10. He said he won't tell anyone.


4. 4. Direct : He said, "I am tired."The indirect speech isA. He said that he was tired.B. He said that he is tired.C. He said that I was tired.D. He said that I am tired.E. He said that he had been tired.​


Jawaban:

e. He said that he had been tired.

Maaf jika salah.

Terimakasih!

Jawaban:

A. He said that he was tired.

Penjelasan:

Indirect speech from present tense is past tense, so the indirect speech must be in past tense form.

Sorry if it is wrong


5. rewrite the setences in reported speech change pronauns and time experessions where neccessary1. They said "we are busy" >they said that……2. he said " i know a better restauant .">he said that……3. she said "i woke up early">she said……4. he said " i will ring her">he said that……5. they said "we have just arrived">they said that……


1. They said that they are busy.
2. He said that he knows a better restaurant.
3. She said that she woke up early.
4. He said that he will ring her.
5. They said that they have just arrived.

6. He said, "I am a man." Convert it into indirect speech. * He said that he was a man. He said that he is a man. He said that I am a man. He said that I was a man. He said that I be a man.


Jawaban:

He said that he was a man.

Penjelasan:

Dia berkata (dalam bentuk past tense, terlihat dari penggunaan verb-2 said), "Saya seorang pria"

Dalam bentuk indirectnya kita katakan "Dia mengatakan bahwa dia adalah seorang pria"

He said that he was a man.

Kenapa pakai was? Karena menyesuaikan dengan tense past tadi (He said....)

Semoga bermanfaat


7. Turn to indirect speech 1. he mother said "do you suppose you know better than your father?" 2. He said to mary "please wait here till i return


1. his mother said (ask) that does he suppose to know better than his father.
2. he said to mary that she needs to wait here until he return.

8. he asked me where....he said he.....comei don't know whether....do it​


Answer :he asked me where I am goinghe said he will come i don't know whether he will do it Sorry if I'm wrong​


9. Change the sentences using indirect speech (Reported speech) 1. She said "I am reading a book" She said....... 2. He said" I know a better restaurant" He said..... 3. They said" we have just arrived" They said..... 4. She said" i woke up early" She said.... 5. He said, "i will clean the car" He said..... Change the verbs in the bracket with past continues tense. 1. She...... (watch) the movie while her mother.......( cook) for dinner yesterday. 2. I.......(teach) when my mother..... (call) me yesterday. 3. You.....(not listen) to me when I.......(tell) you to turn the oven off.


1. She said she was reading a book.

2. He said he knew a better restaurant.

3. They said they had just arrived.

4. She said she woke up early.

5. He said he would clean the car.

1. was watching, cooked.

2. was teaching, called.

3. weren't listening, told.

Semoga membantu, maaf kalau salah.


10. 10. Change the sentence into direct speech. A. He said he lived in the city center. He said, "I..." (simple present) B. He said he was going out. He said, "I..." (present continuous) C. He said he had finished eating. He said, "I..." (present perfect) D. He said he had been studying a lot. He said, "I..." (present perfect continuous)​


Jawaban:

Ubah kalimat menjadi ucapan langsung. A. Dia bilang dia tinggal di pusat kota. Dia berkata, "Aku..." (hadiah sederhana) B. Dia bilang dia akan keluar. Dia berkata, "Aku..." (present continuous) C. Dia bilang dia sudah selesai makan. Dia berkata, "Aku..." (present perfect) D. Dia bilang dia banyak belajar. Dia berkata, "Aku..." (present perfect continuous)


11. Dennis said, “I don’t know this answer.” Dennis said that he don't know the answer Bener GA???


indirect speech : denis said that he not know the answer


12. 1.he said, "I am here tonight. "2.putri said, "I know you well. "3.mada said, "I am sending a letter now. "4.he said, " I forgive you today."5.carli said, "I am calling my brother tonight! "TOLONG CARIKAN KALIMAT INDIRECT NYA!!​


1. He said that he is here tonight.

2. Putri said that she knows you well

3. Masa said that she is sending a letter now

4. He said that he forgives you today

5. Carli said that she is calling her brother tonight.


13. Make the sentences using direct and indirect speech1.“Don’t turn off the light now.”2.“What’s your passion?”3.“I begin to understand the concept ofbiodiversity.”4.“Your friend has just left.”5.He said,“I know a better restaurant.”yang benerrrr ngasalll laporrrr!!!bener mahkota/_​


Jawaban:1. She said to don't turn off the light now

2.she wanted to know what my passion

3.She wanted to know what is my passion.

4.He told me that your friend had just left.

5.He said that he knew a better restaurant.

Penjelasan: maaf kalo salah


14. Change the sentence into direct speech.A. He said he lived in the city center.He said, "I ... " (simple present)B. He said he was going out.He said, "I ..." (present continuous)C. He said he had finished eating.He said, "I ..." (present perfect)D. He said he had been studying a lot.He said, "I ... " (present perfect continuous)​


Jawaban:

Direct & Indirect Speech

MengubahbentukmenjadiIndirectSpeech

A. He said, "I live in the city center."

B. He said, "I am going out."

C. He said, "I have finished eating."

D. He said, "I have been studying a lot."

Penjelasan:

• Direct & Indirect speech merupakan pola kalimat dalam bahasa Inggris. Direct speech adalah kalimat langsung atau disebut juga reported speech sedangkan Indirect speech merupakan kalimat tidak langsung atau laporan dari orang lain.

• Direct & Indirect speech memiliki pola kalimat berbeda disetiap bentuk waktunya (tenses).

• Untuk soal diatas :

A. Perubahan dari Simple Past (s+v2) menjadi Simple Present (s+v1).

- He said he lived in the city center.

- He said, "I live in the city center."

B. Perubahan dari Past Continuous (s+was/were+v+ing) menjadi Present Continuous (s+to be+ v1+ing).

- He said he was going out.

- He said, "I am going out."

C. Perubahan dari Past Perfect (s+had+v3) menjadi Present Perfect (s+have+v3).

- He said he had finished eating.

- He said, "I have finished eating."

D. Perubahan dari Past Perfect Continuous (s+had+been+v1+ing) menjadi Present Perfect Continuous (s+have+been+v1+ing).

- He said he had been studying a lot.

- He said, "I have been studying a lot."

• Terjemahan jawaban:

A. Dia berkata, "Saya tinggal di pusat kota".

B. Dia berkata, "Saya sedang keluar".

C. Dia berkata, "Saya sudah selesai makan".

D. Dia berkata, "Saya sudah belajar dengan giat".

Pelajari lebih lanjut :

https://brainly.co.id/tugas/6863381

Mata pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris

Kode Mapel : 5

Kode kategorisasi : 12.5.6

Kata Kunci : grammar, direct, indirect.


15. DS = Direct SpeechIS = Indirect SpeechPlease answer my quistion, I not understandChange Into Indirect Speech.!1: ds = he said, " I know a better restaurant." is =.???2: ds = she said, " my sister wake up early". is =.???3: ds = sofyan said, " I have forgotten to bring my launch with me" is=.???​


1. He said that he knew a better restaurant.

2. She said that her sister woke up early.

3. Sofyan said that he/she had forgotten to bring his/her lunch with me


16. Re-write the sentences into reported speech. Change the pronouns and time expression when it’s needed. 1. She said, "I am reading." She said that_________________________________ 2. They said, "We are busy.“ ____________________________________________ 3. He said, "I know a better restaurant." ____________________________________________ 4. She said, "I usually wake up at 4." ____________________________________________ 5. He said, "I do not borrow your dictionary." ____________________________________________ 6. Tony said, "I am watching." ____________________________________________ 7. Judith said, “Marry is hungry.“ ____________________________________________ 8. Father said, "I want to buy a new computer." ____________________________________________ 9. Thomas said, "It is very cold here, I am going to wear my jacket.” ____________________________________________ 10. He said, “Lydia doesn’t go to school because she is sick.” ____________________________________________ PLIISS BANGET JAWABB :((


Jawaban:

1. She said that she is reading

2. They said that they are busy

3. He said that he knows a better restaurant

4. She said that she usually wakes up at 4

5. He said that he didn't borrow your dictionary

6. Tony said that he is watching

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu!, maaf klo ada yg salah


17. Change The following it stichinta kuitectL She said, "Laminaadim.She said that she2. They said. "We are busy."They said that they3. He said, "I knew a better festet runt."He said that he4. She said, "I woke up eady"She said that she5. He said, "I will ning her."He said that he6. They said, “We have just arrived."They said that they...7. He said, "I will clean the car.He said that he8. She said, "I did not say that."She said that she9. She said, "I don't know wheremyshoes areShe said that she.10. He said: "I won't tell anyone."He said that he11. "Can I go-brome mow?" he asked herHe asked her if he12. "May I call you by your first name?" he asked.We asked if he33. She must try burder if she wants to succeed," he saidHe said that she14. "My father will be angry with me if he finds out," she said,She said that her father15. "You had better speak to the manager," she said to himShe told him that he..​


Jawaban :

She said that she is *Laminaadim(?)They said that they are busyHe said that he knew a better *festet runt(?)She said that she woke up earlyHe said that he will *ning(?) herThey said that they have just arrivedHe said that he will clean the carShe said that she didn't say thatShe said that she doesn't know where her shoes areHe said that he won't tell anyoneHe asked her if he wanna go homeHe asked if he may call you by your first nameHe said that she must try harder if she wants to succeedHe said that her father will be angry with her if he finds outShe told him that he had better speak to the manager

Penjelasan:

I : am | will / would / won't | do / does | have/ has / had, etc

You : are | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

They : are | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

We : are | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

She : is | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

He : is | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

It : is | will / would / won't | do / does | have / has / had, etc

Yang V2 seperti di nomor 3 dan 4 tidak usah pakai to be lagi

note : (*) pada nomor 1, 3 dan 5 tidak jelas


18. Change the sentences using indirect speech (reported speech) 1. She said "I am reading a book" She said.... 2. He said " I know a better restaurant" He said..... 3. She said "I woke up early" She said...... 4. They said " we have just arrived" They said.... 5. He said " i will clean the car" He said..... Change the verbs in the bracket with past continues tense 1. She.....(watch) the movie while her mother.....(cook) for dinner yesterday 2. I.....(teach) when my mother.....(call) me yesterday. 3. You......(not listen) to me when. I.....(tell) you to turn the oven off. 4. At midnight, we.......(drive) trough the dessert. 5. Shinta ......(water) some flowers in the garden while rika.


Jawaban:

She said that she was reading a book.He said that he knew a better restaurant.She said that she had woken up early.They said that they had just arrivedHe said that he would clean the car.

watched; was cookingwas teaching; calledweren't listening; toldwere drivingwas watering

Hope it helps^^


19. Edward said to us, I will meet you outside the restaurant.Edward told us that he ___________ __________ outside the restaurant.​


Jawaban:

Edward told us that he will meet us outside the restaurant.

Penjelasan:

karena diubah letak dan karena memberitahukan informasi, maka "he" bisa menjadi 'he will" atau "he'll".

terus, kegiatannya adalah "meet you", you = mewakili us.

jadi, meet us.

lalu susun menjadi "Edward told us that he'll meet us/ will meet us outside the restaurant."

SELESAI!

JAN LUPA FOLLOW!


20. Re-write the sentences into reported speech. Change the pronouns and time expression when it’s needed. 1. She said, "I am reading." She said that_________________________________ 2. They said, "We are busy.“ ____________________________________________ 3. He said, "I know a better restaurant." ____________________________________________ 4. She said, "I usually wake up at 4." ____________________________________________ 5. He said, "I do not borrow your dictionary." ____________________________________________ 6. Tony said, "I am watching." ____________________________________________ 7. Judith said, “Marry is hungry.“ ____________________________________________ 8. Father said, "I want to buy a new computer." ____________________________________________ 9. Thomas said, "It is very cold here, I am going to wear my jacket.” ____________________________________________ 10. He said, “Lydia doesn’t go to school because she is sick.” ____________________________________________ PLIISS BANGET JAWABB :((


Jawaban:He said he was reading

2. They say they are busy

3. He said that he knows a good restaurant

4. He said that he always gets up early

5. He said he did not borrow my book

6. Tony said he was watching

7. Judith said married hungry

8. Dad said he was going to buy a new computer

9. Thomas said that he was cold and wanted to wear a jacket

10. He said that lidya did not go to school because of illnes

Penjelasan:jadikan jawaban terbaik yaa


Video Terkait


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak