For The Rest Of My Life Artinya


For The Rest Of My Life Artinya

1. What is the theme of the song "for the rest of my life" ?2. Whag is the social function of the song "for the rest of my life" ?​

Daftar Isi

1. 1. What is the theme of the song "for the rest of my life" ?2. Whag is the social function of the song "for the rest of my life" ?​


Jawaban:

You Buckle up lego poopy


2. Kata kerja yang terdapat di lagu for the rest of my life


Jawaban:

sending

loving

found

opened

changed

thinking

ask, etc.

Maafkalausalah

Semogamembantu! :)


3. artikan ke indonesia " I want you, today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life "


aku menginginkanmu sekarang, besok, minggu depan, dan selamanyaaku menginginkanmu, hari ini, besok, minggu depan, dan selama sisa hidupku.
maaf kalo salah.

4. Apa arti dari: the Quality of Life?


artinya Kualitas dari hidup=> "kualitas hidup".
Smoga membantu^^

5. "thank's for being my part of my life" cricel the word above that include "preposition"​


jawabannya adalah of


6. artinya the way of life


Artinya Pedoman Hidup/.....

*Hope Membantu
the way of life :Cara hidup

7. Ada yg tau fact dari "if I dont go on the Himalayas trip, I'll regret it for the rest of my life" ?​


║CONDITIONAL SENTENCE-STATE THE FACT║

[tex]Answer[/tex]

“If I don't go on the Himalayas trip, I'll regret it for the rest of my life"

Fact => I probably regret  

[tex]Discussion[/tex]

Pernyataan diatas merupakan kalimat conditional tipe ke 1, dimana kejadian yang ditujukkan/dibicarakan kemungkinan terwujud saat ini atau dengan segera. Kalimat conditional tipe 1, tidak terdapat kontras dengan kenyataannya karena di ungkapkan apa adanya ( Real condition )  berdasarkan prediksi . Dalam artian bahwa si pembicara memiliki niatan dan usaha untuk mewujudkan keinginanya tersebut tetapi dalam waktu yang tidak ditentukan, bisa saat ini ataupun mendatang jika persyaratannya sudah terpenuhi.

Seperti yang disampaikan di atas “If I don’t go on the Himalayas trip, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life” { Jika aku tidak pergi ke perjalanan pendakian Himalaya, aku akan menyesalinya seumur hidupku }. Dari kalimat conditional ini disimpulkan bahwa si pembicara kemungkinan menyesal seumur hidupnya karena kemungkinan tidak jadi pergi ke perjalanan pendakian tersebut.  

[tex]Explanation[/tex]

Conditional sentence structure consists -If clause and result clause ( main clause ).  

→There are 4 types of Conditional Sentence←  

1. ZERO CONDITIONAL

The Zero Conditional is used to describe the Phenomenon, and General truth ( Fact  ). Zero Conditional uses the simple present tense form to reflect the truth.

Pattern :

If+S+verb (s/es)+O , S+verb (s/es)+O

If+simple present, simple present

Example :

If we boil water , it evaporates up into atmosphere.

{ Jika kita merebus air, itu menguap ke udara }

Analysis :

→ It tells about the general truth or phenomenon.

→ It uses the simple present tense form to describe the truth. It is proven that the water evaporates up and disappear when it is heated at 100 degrees Celsius.

2. TYPE 1 CONDITIONAL

The Type 1 Conditional is used to describe the truth  in the present/future ( The planning (prediction)  will be probably happened ). In fact, the speaker will actualize his/her dream now or soon .

Pattern :

If +S+ verb (s/es) + O, S+will+verb1+O/C

If + simple present, simple future

Example :

If I study hard, I will pass the exam easily.

{ Jika saya belajar giat, saya akan lulus ujian dengan mudah }

Analysis

→ It uses simple future form in its main clause / result clause to describe the possible condition and state the prediction will be true. Meaning : it's possible that I will be successful for the exam later.

3. TYPE 2 CONDITIONAL

The Type 2 Conditional type  is used to describe  the untruth in the present / future. It is Contrary to the fact in the present or it could be in the future. The speaker has an intention ( dream ) but he/she can't afford his/her dream comes true in the present/future

"Keep in mind, if we use the first , second person and third person singular  ( I, she, he, it , ) in the nominal sentence , it must be followed by the PAST linking verb "were."" It is the same way to the plural form as the formal writing." If we use the PAST linking verb "was " , it should be used in the colloquial as the informal conversation.

Pattern:

If+S+verb2+O/C , S+would+verb1+O/C

If + simple past , past future

Example :

If I were a president, I would build the largest library in the Southeast Asia.

{ Andai saya seorang presiden, saya akan bangun perpustakaan terbesar se Asia Tenggara }

Analysis :

→ It uses the simple past form to reflect the untruth condition in the present and the speaker's intention will not come true because it is contrary to the real condition for now or maybe future. Meaning :  I can't build the largest library because I'm not a president now.

4. TYPE 3 CONDITIONAL

The Type 3 Conditional  Is used to describe  the untruth in the past. It is contrary to the fact in the past and It  reflects a regret for something that the speaker couldn't afford to do in the past.

Pattern :

If+S+Had+Verb 3+O  , S+Would+have+Verb 3+O

If + past perfect , past future perfect

Example :

If I had known my friend's house address correctly, I wouldn't have been lost.

{ Jika saya tahu alamat rumah teman saya dengan jelas, saya tidak akan telah kesasar }  

Meaning :  I didn't know my friend's house address so I was lost.

_____________

For more information,  learn about the related topics.

brainly.co.id/tugas/4574076 ( Definition of conditional sentence )

brainly.co.id/tugas/23087312 ( State the fact in the conditional sentence )

brainly.co.id/tugas/24434452 ( exercise of all types of conditional )

Detail Answer  

Level          : Shs    ( 12 )

Subject  .   : English

Category   : Sentence structure

Code          : 5

Categorization : 12.5.2

Keywords  = Conditional sentence ;  present real conditional


8. It's just my Boredom of life atau It's just the boredom of my life


Jawaban:

It's just my boredom of life atau It's just my boredom of my life. Itu hanya kebosanan hidupku atau hanya kebosanan dalam hidupku

:)

Jawaban:

it's just the boredom of my life

Penjelasan:

boredom adalah kebosanan

jadi artinya adalah

" itu hanya kebosanan hidup ku"


9. I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next th, next year and for the rest of my life


aku ingin kamu hari ini, besok, minggu depan, tahun depan dan selamanya ada dihidupkuI want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and for the rest of my life
- Saya ingin hari ini, besok, minggu depan, bulan depan, tahun depan dan dan sisa hidupku

Semoga membantu dan bermanfaat

mungkin menulis ulang kembali dari lagu Maher Zain..

I praise Allah for sending me you my love

You found me home and sail with me

And I'm here with you

Now let me let you know

You've opened my heart

I was always thinking that love was wrong

But everything was changed when you came along

Ohohoh

And there's a couple of words I want to say

For the Rest of My Life

I'll be with you

I'll stay by your side honest and true

Till the end of my time

I'll be loving you. loving you

For the Rest of My Life

Through days and nights

I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes

Now and forever I, I'll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart

I feel so blessed when I think of you

And I ask Allah to bless all we do

You're my wife and my friend and my strength

And I pray we're together in Jana

Now I find myself I feel so strong

Everything has changed when you came along

Ohohoh

And there's a couple of words I want to say

For the Rest of My Life

I'll be with you

I'll stay by your side honest and true

Till the end of my time

I'll be loving you. loving you

For the Rest of My Life

Through days and nights

I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes

Now and forever I, I'll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart

Now that you're here

In front of me I strongly feel love

And I have no doubt

And I'm singing loud that I'll love you eternally

For the Rest of My Life

I'll be with you

I'll stay by your side honest and true

Till the end of my time

I'll be loving you.loving you

For the Rest of My Life

Through days and nights

I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes

Now and forever I I'll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart

#maaf kalo salah..


11. 2 According to the chorus of "Love of My Life', the word 'it' refers to b. The person in the 'Love of My Life' song feels sad because Life described in the chorus of "That's What Friends Are for is d. Life described in the chorus of Love of My Life is e Life described in the chorus of It's My Life is


According to the chorus of "Love of My Life", the word 'it' refers to the love that the person is asking to be brought back.

The person in the song feels sad because their love has been hurt and broken by the other person leaving them.

Life described in the chorus of "Love of My Life" is one that is filled with sadness and longing for the return of love that has been taken away.

The person in the song is pleading for the return of their love and expressing that the other person does not understand the significance and meaning of the love they share.


12. i....... you peace and happiness for the rest of your life (hope, wish) ​


Jawaban:

Hope

Penjelasan:

Hope=harapan kecil

ex= Hope you have fun

Wish=harapan besaf (Biasanya ultah kan disuruh membuat make a wish)

ex=I wish I can become an entrepreneur


13. Arti i'm studying histori for the rest tomorrow


Jawaban:

saya sedang belajar sejarah untuk sisanya besok

makasih ya salken kak ^_^


14. i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you


saya tidak sabar untuk menghabiskan sisa hidup saya dengan Andaaku tidak dapat menunggu untuk menghabiskan sisa hidupku bersamamu.

15. apa arti dari lagu story of my life


artinya: certa di dalam hidupku

16. apakah arti dari the story of my life


artinya : cerita dari Hidupku
Cerita kehidupan ku...........
Semoga membantu:)

17. apa terjemah dari kalimat ini " i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you " #yg tau jawab yaaaaaa (y)


"Aku tidak bisa menunggu untuk menghabiskan waktu hidupku bersamamu""Aku tidak dapat menghabiskan masa istirahat hidupku denganmu"

jika membantu,jadikan jawabanku yang terbaik ya

18. apa arti dari lagu story of my life


kisah dari hidupku jawabannyalagu story of my life artinya kisah hidupku....
maaf kalau salah...

19. arti spirit of my life


artinya semangat hidup sayaspirit=semangat of my life= hidup saya

20. artikan ke indonesia " I want you, today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life "


aku menginginkanmu, hari ini, besok, minggu depan, dan untuk sandaran dalam hidupkusaya menginginkanmu, hari ini, besok, minggu depan, dan sampai sisa hidupku

Video Terkait


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak