Contoh Soal Pilihan Ganda Direction


Contoh Soal Pilihan Ganda Direction

contoh 10 soal pilihan ganda asking and giving direction beserta jawabannya

1. contoh 10 soal pilihan ganda asking and giving direction beserta jawabannya


 1.X : We’ll have a long holiday next month. 
What are you going to do?
Y : ....
X : I hope you have a nice trip.
a. I am thinking of going to Bali
b. Sorry, I can’t tell you
c. It’s not your business
d. I have nothing to do
e. I don’t know what to do
Jawab : A


2. A : What do you think about the film ?
B : I think .......................
a. I like it
b. Thank you
c. i can’t hear you
d. you forget it
e. let’s go
Jawab : A


3. ........................ he is polite.
a. I don’t think
b. I don’t
c. What do you
d. What your opinion
e. i don’t understand
Jawab : A


4. Eric : I think our city is very hot at the moment.
Eric : I don’t think so ................ Our city is much cooler than other cities in this country.
a. I know it
b. I am thinking of
c. He forget it
d. In my opinion
e. see you
Jawab : D

5. Bowo : I feel tired and I feel dizzy.
Sri : I think …. Don’t leave the bed if it is not necessary.
a. you must sing
b. you should lie down and have some rest
c. you can see the doctor tonight
d. I will take you to the hospital
e. I must take some rest, too
Jawab : B

6. Ryan : Can you tell me how to get to the nearest restaurant?
Hani : _____ may be you can ask the policeman over there.
A.      Yes, there is one across the street
B.      Next to library
C.      Behind the hotel
D.      I’m sorry. I don’t live here.
Jawaban : D

7. Fino : Can you tell me where Doni’s house is?
Nanda : Just go along Mulawarman street.
From the dialogue we know that …
A.      Nanda knows where Doni’s house is
B.      They will go to Doni’s house
C.      Fino knows where Doni’s house
D.      Nanda doesn’t know where Doni’s house
Jawaban : A



Subjects: B.inggris

Answer:
Exercise: Answer the following questions!
Read the dialogue below (for questions number 1 and 2)
Andrea: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the city hospital?
Grace: Sure, the hospital is on Tenth Street, about 20 minutes away by foot. Go south on this street two blocks until you come to the stop light.
Andrea: Go south two blocks to the stop light.
Grace: Correct, then, turn left and goes three more blocks, until you come to the end of the road. A park will be in front of you.
Andrea: Turn left and goes for three blocks to the park.
Grace: Right, then turn right again and go seven blocks, to Lipton Avenue.
Andrea: Turn right and go seven blocks to Lipton Avenue.
Grace: Next, turn left on Lipton Avenue and go two blocks. The hospital is on your left, across from the baseball stadium.
Andrea: OK, let me see if I’ve got this straight. Go south on this street for two blocks to the stop light. Turn left at the light and go three blocks to the park. Turn right at the park and go seven blocks to Lipton Avenue. At Lipton Avenue turns right and…
Grace: No, ________ on Lipton Avenue.
Andrea: OK, turn left on Lipton Avenue, the hospital is two blocks down, on my left.
Grace: You got it.
Andrea: Thanks.

1. The underlined expression expresses ....
A. Asking direction
B. Giving direction
C. Agreement
D. Asking opinion
E. Advice

2. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is …
A. Turn right
B. Turn left
C. Go straight
D. Go ahead
E. One block

Stranger :Excuse me _______ where the nearest post office?
Carly : Follow this way until second traffict light. It is on your left beside Padang restaurant.
Stranger : Thank you
3. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is …
A. Can I help you find
B. Could I tell you the way
C. Could you come with me
D. Could you show me
E. Could I show you

Hendry : Can you tell me how to get to the nearest restaurant?
Nadine : _____ may be you can ask the policeman over there.
4. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is …
A. Yes, there is one across the street
B. Next to library
C. It's this way
D. Behind the hotel
E. I’m sorry. I don’t live here

Juno : Can you tell me where Dony’s house is?
Kate : Just go along Sudirman street.
5. From the dialogue we know that …
A. Nanda knows where Doni’s house is
B. Nanda doesn't know where Doni's house is
C. They will go to Doni’s house
C. Fino knows where Doni’s house
D. Nanda doesn’t know where Doni’s house

6. Ryan : Can you tell me how to get to the nearest restaurant?
Hani : _____ may be you can ask the policeman over there.
A.      Yes, there is one across the street
B.      Next to library
C.      Behind the hotel
D.      I’m sorry. I don’t live here.
Jawaban : D

7. Fino : Can you tell me where Doni’s house is?
Nanda : Just go along Mulawarman street.
From the dialogue we know that …
A.      Nanda knows where Doni’s house is
B.      They will go to Doni’s house
C.      Fino knows where Doni’s house
D.      Nanda doesn’t know where Doni’s house
Jawaban : A

#MAY BE USEFUL

2. contoh 10 soal asking and giving direction


soal aja ya

where is the school located?

where is the hospital located?

where is the bus station located?

3. dialog asking and giving direction dan contoh soal​


Jawaban:

A : excuse me, do you know where is the nearest hospital?

B : yes i do

A : would you give me the direction please?

B : just go straight this way, then turn right in that intersection. Go about 300 meters, that's where the hospital is. it is on the right side.

A: thank you

B : glad i could help

Penjelasan:


4. dialog asking and giving direction dan contoh soal​


Jawaban:

Tourist: Excuse me. May I have your time?

Citizen: Yes. How can I help you?

Tourist: Can you show me the fastest way to get to the train station, please?

Citizen: You can take a taxi or a bus from the bus stop.

Tourist: Okay. Where should I go from there?

Citizen: If you take a taxi, you can get off right at the train station. Just ask the driver to go to Grand City Train Station.

Tourist: And, how to go there by a bus?

Citizen: Just take a bus number 003 and get off at Grand City Train Station bus stop.

Tourist: Is it far from the bus stop?

Citizen: No. it’s pretty near from there. The bus stop is around 200 meters from the station.

Tourist: I see. Thank you very much!

Citizen: You’re welcome.


5. apa ciri-ciri text direction,contoh text direction dan gambar fungsi text direction???


Contoh ada Horizontal, Vertical, Miring, dll
sorry gambar dan ciricirinya saya tdk thu

6. contoh direction yang panjang


Sandy: Excuse me, I am sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me how I can get to the train station?
Rita: Yes no problem, it’s that way. Keeping walking straight ahead then after you pass the library you have to turn left. then take your first right and it’s across from the bus station. You cannot miss it!
Sandy: Thank you so much! I have only been in Yogyakarta for 2 days, so I don’t know how to get anywhere yet.
Rita: Oh, I know that feeling. My family moved here a 6 months ago, and I still don’t know how to find certain places! Yogyakarta is so big.
Sandy: So just to double check Keep walking straight ahead till I pass the library, then I have to turn left and take the first right. Then it's across the bus station. Is that correct?
Rita: Yes, that is correct.
Sandy: Well thanks for helping me. I must go and catch my TransJogyakarta, hopefully I haven’t miss it!
Rita: OK, bye.

is this direction dialogue enough long for you?
good luck

7. membuat soal pilihan ganda completion/melengkapi dalam bentuk completion/melengkapi 1. invitation : diterima/ditolak 2. request : diterima/ditolak 3.comperative degree 4. direction 5.discribing people masing2 10 soal pliss yahh bantuu lagi kepepet nihhh dan maaf ngerepotin:D


Ini udah 5 hari!! jawab gk guna gmn ya

8.  Contoh Kalimat dari Direction? ​


Jawaban:

you can turn left then you can find the bank.

ini contohnya

terimakasih


9. buat 20 contoh kalimat direction


Excuse me, could you please tell me how I get to the museum?
kl direction hny sedikit kak: go straight (jalan lurus), turn right (belok kanan), turn left (belok kiri), on the right side (di sebelah kanan), on the left side (di sebelah kiri). nah biasanya, direction ditambahi dg compass (north, east, south, west). kemudian ditambahi dg prepositions (under, behind, at, etc). kmd msh ditambahi t-juction, boulevard, corner, crossroad, dll..

10. Latihan Langsung soal giving direction


Penjelasan:

where you wanna go? i wanna go to behind

dont you go ?why

because there is snake


11. contoh direction text kesehatan


maksudnya instruction/procedure kan?
gak pernah denger direction text di b.inggris, adanya direction text di IT XD

How to Wash Your Hands

1. Wet both of your hands with water
2. Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces
3. Rub hands palm to palm, do it several times
4. Rinse hands with water
5. Dry thoroughly with towel

12. soal yang menanyakan tentang direction?


Could you tell me how to get to the nearest bus station? My name is Ani. I live on Jl.Dahlia. My house is near the post office. Today, my mother asks me to accompany her to the supermarket. The supermarket is on Jl.Anggrek. There are many public places along this street.
The park is in the corner, near the library.There is a bank across from the police station. There is also a cinema. It is beside the bakery. At last the supermarket itself. It is between the drugstore and the bus station.

Answer the questions based on the text!
1. Where does Ani live?
2. Where does her mother want to go?
 3. Where is the bank?
 4. Where is the cinema?
5. Where is the supermarket?


13. Contoh direction Dan tujuannya apa Dan keterangan


Menanyakan dan memberi petunjuk arah dalam bahasa Inggris disebut dengan asking and giving direction.

Berikut ini beberapa frase/instruksi yang bisa digunakan  untuk menunjukan arah:

Go to … (menuju). Between … (diantara)

Go past the … (melewati) Behind … ( di belakang)

Go straight on … (jalan lurus) Beside … (disamping)

Go down … ( jalan turun/turuni) On the left … (disebelah kiri)

Go up … ( jalan naik/tanjakan) On the right … (disebelah kanan)

Near … (dekat) Among … (diantara banyak)

On the corner of … & … (disudut antara … & ….) Turn left … (belok kiri)

Far from … (jauh dari) Turn right … (belok kanan)

In front of … (di depan) Take the first corner … (ambil sudut/belokan pertama)

Opposite … (berlawanan) Take the second corner … (ambil sudut/belokan kedua)

Across … (di seberang) Intersection … (perempatan)

Next to … (berikutnya/disamping) T-Junction … (pertigaan)

Untuk dapat memberikan gambaran yang lebih jelas lagi mengenai bagaimana cara/ kita dapat menanyakan dan memberikan petunjuk arah jalan, berikut beberapa contoh ekspresi atau kalimat yang bisa kalian gunakan.

Asking direction:

Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to…? (Permisi, bisakah anda memberitahu saya bagaimana jalan untuk sampai ke…?).

Excuse me, do you know where the…is? (Permisi, tahukah anda dimana…?).

Are we on the right road to…? (Apakah kita dijalan yang benar menuju…?).

Is this the right way to…? (Apakah ini arah jalan yang benar menuju…?).

Could you show me how to go to…? (Bisakah anda menunjukan kepada saya bagaimana cara untuk pergi ke….?).

How do I get to the main street? (Bagaimana agar saya bisa sampai ke jalan utama?).

Will you show me the way to…, please? (Bisakah anda tolong menunjukan saya jalan menuju…?).

Giving direction:

You’re going the wrong way (Anda menuju arah yang salah).

Take this road (Ambil/lewat jalan ini).

Please turn right at the crossroads (Silahkan belok ke kanan pada perempatan).

Continue straight ahead for about a mile (Jalan terus kira-kira satu mil).

Turn left at the T-Junction and it is across the … and beside … (Belok kiri pada pertigaan dan tempatnya berada diseberang … dan disebelah …).

When you get to the … turn left again (Ketika anda sampai di … belok kiri lagi).

First, go ahead this street about … kilometers. Then go left at the T- Junction. It is on your left next to the … (Pertama, jalan terus sekitar … kilometer. Lalu bekok ke kiri pada pertigaan. Tempatnya berada disebelah kiri disamping …).

Alright, itu dia contoh frase/instruksi dan juga cara menanyakan dan memberi petunjuk arah (asking and giving direction) jalan dalam bahasa Inggris.


14. contoh preposition of direction​


Jawaban:

. PREPOSITION OF DIRECTION (kata depan menunjukkan arah)

To : ke. Contoh : She went to the library (dia pergi ke perpustakaan)

Into : kedalam. Contoh : He jumped into the river (dia melompat kedalam sungai)

Toward : kearah.

JAWABAN:

To : ke. Contoh : She went to the library (dia pergi ke perpustakaan)Into : kedalam. Contoh : He jumped into the river (dia melompat kedalam sungai)Toward : kearah.

PENJELASAN:

MAAFJIKASALAH


15. Contoh giving direction di buat kalimat


Answer: 

In giving direction, several specific vocabulary are used such as preposition of place (behind, next to, opposite), direction (turn left, right, go straight, crossroad, roundabout, T-junction, road, street, avenue) and request plus imperative. Here's the example: 

D: Excuse me, Sir, can you tell me the way to go to the public library? 
C: Well, just go along this road and turn right. The library is next to the bank.
D: Thank you for the information

Kelas: SMP
Mapel: English
Kategori: directionANSWER
_________

ASKING FOR DIRECTION
if you want to know how you can get to the hospital, you have to follow my instructions. From here, you go straight. After you find a post office, then you turn right. The hospital is around the corner from the post office.


*THANKS*

16. contoh kalimat direction sebagai berikut​


Jawaban:

Go straight

Turn left

Turn right

Stop.

maaf klo saya punya kesalahan


17. contoh percakapan giving direction


Giving direction ( menunjukan huruf)Berikut beberapa contoh frase dan ungkapan
yang digunakan untuk menunjukkan arah
dalam Bahasa Inggris.
(First,) go down this street (for ……. blocks).
(Then,) turn left/right at the traffic light.
(After that,) go straight on ….. street until you
get to the ……
(When you get to the …..,) turn left/right
again.
(Then,) stay on …… Avenue for about ………
yards/meters.
It’s on your left, next to the ……….. You can’t
miss it!
Berikut contoh penerapan dalam percakapan,
silakan klik tombol play untuk mendengarkan
cara pengucapan yang benar.
(A): Excuse me. Is there a grocery store around
here? (Permisi. Apakah ada toko grosir di
sekitar sini?)
(B): Yeah. There’s one right across the street.
(Iya. Ada satu di seberang jalan itu.)
(A): Can you tell me how to get to Phoenix?
(Bisakah Anda menunjukkan jalan ke
Phoenix?)
(B): Sorry. I don’t live around here. (Maaf.
Saya tidak tinggal di sekitar sini).
(A): Where’s Tanner’s Leather Shop? (Dimana
Tanner’s Leather Shop?)
(B): It’s on the corner of Holly and Vine. Next
to the library. (Di sudut Holly and Vine. Di
samping perpustakaan).
(A): How do you get to the bank? (Kalau mau
ke Bank lewat mana?)
(B): Go straight down this street for two blocks.
Turn left when you get to Maple Street. Stay on
Maple for half a block. It’s on the left hand
side. (Lurus jalan ini sampai dua blok. Belok
kiri di Jalan Maple. Tetap di Jalan Maple
sampai setengah blok. Bank ada di sebelah
kiri). Armand: Excuse me, Ipah. Are you busy at the moment?
Ipah : A little bit. What's up?
Armand: Well, I have to go to Swarahati Recording. How do I get there?
Ipah: So, you drive! Well, do you know Orchid Hotel?
Armand: Sure, It's on Jati Street.
Ipah: Yes. Flollow Jati Street. At the end of the street, turn left and get on the bridge. Cross it. You'll be on Cobra Street. Then go stright for two blocks.
Armand: Slow down, Ipah. So, after the bridge I just go along Cobra Street for two blocks.
Ipah: Yup. Afterwars, you must turn left to Merpati Street. The first buliding on the right is the public library. GO straight until you see the second intersection. Are you with me?
Armand: Hold on... I think so. Okay, go on.
Ipah: Do not cross the intersection. Look to your right. Swarahati Recording is located in the last building on the right. It's on the second floor.
Armand: THe last building, just before the second intersection... But do I have to make a u-turn?
Ipah: No, you don;t. It is one-way street.
Armand: Oh, thanks, Ipah. Ipah: Anytime, Armand.

18. contoh direction to use tentang donat


× direction to eat doughnut ×
1. First, wash your hands until it’s clean
2. Read Prayer to Eat
3. Grab the doughnut with your right hand
4. and then eat it

semoga bermanfaat, terimakasih :D

19. Soal essay asking dan giving direction


soal essay bertanya dan memberi arahan

20. contoh direction dari rumah kesekolah


in,on,behind,beside, next,among,between,in front of,under

Video Terkait


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak